Massage Practice Policy
- 1 – On first visit, all clients must fill out “Intake Form and Consent Form” prior to receive a Massage (located in the website).
In order to me work in a safe environment, it is important to know your "Medical History".
Also if anything about “Medical History” changes, is extremely important to keep the Massage Therapist updated; this way I can address your concerns and needs with better approach and better improvements without any risks.
The “CONSENT FORM” will give me ability to work with you, with your own consent.
Without this form filled, I will be not able to work with you (Consent Form is located in the website).
- 2 – All clients must shower at least 24 hours before appointment.
- 3 – It is of extreme importance that clients understand that they are very much part of the massage session process.
Clients are 100% in charge of talk if they need or feels like as well.
Make your "Massage Therapist", your "Professional Friend".
- 4 - Clients inappropriate conducts are not acceptable.
"Termination of client", is the "penalty".
- 5– "Cash Payment" must be clarified prior to start your Massage session (Cash payments will be only accepted if booked with card to hold the appointment).
Personal checks are not acceptable.
- 6– Gift Cards available and expires after 3 months of purchased day.
- 7– I do not accept insurance.
- 8– Clients are 100% able to schedule appointments through this website, and 100% able to cancel through the website as well, prior 24 hour to cancelation notice (by text/e-mail or call).
Do not panic: Communication is the “KEY”.
- 9– Booked appointments will be confirmed by “text message and e-mail” 24 hours’ prior your schedule.
Prior to any weather difficulties, all appointments will be canceled and reschedule.
- 10- As penalty, same day rescheduling, will be withdraw 40% of the value in your Members' account and 43% of the value for Non-Members.
- 11– Each Massage session are between 60 to 90 minutes – depends of what you will choose.
- 12 - A copy of this document, will be handed to all clients, prior to your first session.
- 13 – My commitments are to do the best in my scope of practice.
I will give to “all my clients” the highest standard/customized Massage with professional ethics, skills and knowledge; followed by results and satisfaction.